Shell Morlina S4B Lubricating Oils
Advanced Bearing & circulating Oils
Previous Name: Shell Omala RL
Shell Morlina S4 B Lubricating Oils are high performance synthetic bearing and circulation lubricants, based on high performance base fluids. They offer outstanding lubrication performance under severe operating conditions, including improved energy efficiency and long service life even in severe operating conditions. Shell Morlina S2 B oils are available in ISO viscosity grades 150 ,220, 320 & 460.
- Long oil life – Maintenance saving.
- Outstanding wear & corrosion protection.
- Enhanced system efficiency.
- Excellent water separation & air release.
- Moderately loaded gearboxes operating under severe conditions such as low or high temperatures or with wide temperature variations.
- Lubricated for life systems.
- Bearing and circulating oil systems.
- Plain & rolling element bearings.
- Highly loaded bearings found in cement or quarrying applications.
Specifications and Approvals
- Alpha Laval Group D gear box applications.
- Aerzen Maschinenfabrik GmbH Blower applications
- Baltimore Aircoil Gear Boxes.
- Fives Cincinnati Various P applications.
- David Brown Table H applications.
- Emerson Power Transmissions.
- GEA Westfalia Seperator GmbH.
- Renold Gears (Various Applications).
- Sharpe E -series worm gear reducers.
- Winsmith (Peerless -winsmith Inc) worm gear reducer.
- ISO 12925-1 Type CKS specification.
Compatibility & Miscibility
- Shell Morlina S4 B is compatible with all seal material and paints normally specified for use with mineral oils.
- Shell Morlina S4 B is compatible with petroleum mineral oils and no special change over procedure is necessary. However, in order to get the full benefits, it should not be mixed with other oils.