Hamburg Trading House Customer Event
September 26, 2018
On the 19th September HTH has invited customers to a technical seminar at the Sheraton Hotel.
This time it was all about the new 2020 IMO Fuels regulations and its impact on the shipping Industry.
As guest speakers we had Sandeep Banerji from Shell Marine Products and Morten Langthjem from Glander International Bunkering.
Shell was presenting its 2020 views from an Oil Major perspective and Glander from a Global Fuels Trader perspective.
We also discussed also about “scrubbers” its cost and the pay back time.
The important message from Swen Sauerberg the Managing Director of Hamburg Trading House was that HTH is ready to offer finance support for scrubbers and other necessary installations to customers who are signing supply contracts for lubricants with HTH.
Since 2020 is not too far away and the situation in the market in regards to compliant fuels availability, scrubbers and the right lubricants is changing every month, we have decided to offer more events like this in the coming 15 months in order to update our customers and also to listen to their concerns.
Please contact us for any further information or about the date for the next event.
Hamburg Trading House is an authorized Shell Marine lubricants distributor in the UAE. In addition to Shell Marine Products, they are representing Tribomar in the United Arab Emirates for their Oil Management Systems and Tribomar Test Equipment. Hamburg Trading House is focusing on Marine business only offering its customers outstanding services at competitive prices.
- MAN ES releases new SL regarding engine lubricants
- IMO 2020 Low Sulphur Fuel Oil – an article by Mr. Swen Sauerberg
- We are welcoming two new members to the HTH Team
- Hamburg Trading House Customer Event
- Hamburg Trading House was Invited to the Shell Marine Middle East & Mediterranean Distributor Meeting in Athens, Greece
- We Have Moved
- Hamburg Trading House Participated in the Seatrade Offshore Marine & Workboats Exhibition in Abu Dhabi