Hamburg Trading House is now “IKTVA” compliant in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
August 16, 2017
Hamburg Trading House is now “IKTVA” compliant in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The In-Kingdom Total Value Add (IKTVA) program is designed to drive domestic value creation and maximize long-term economic growth and diversification to support a rapidly changing economic environment.
Through our Saudi Agency GENERAL RESOURCES TRADING EST, we are conducting Marine Lubricant sales in the local Saudi Riyal currency.
The process is as follows :
- GENERAL RESOURCES TRADING EST is offering in Saudi Riyal currency
- GENERAL RESOURCES TRADING EST is invoicing in Saudi Riyal currency
- The customer pays on the local Bank Account
- 90 + % of the products are manufactured in the Kingdom
Not only that we offer Shell Marine Lubricants in the Kingdom, we also offer used oil analysis at very competitive rates in the Kingdom.
Our Dubai-based Technical Manager has a 12 months multi-entry Saudi Arabia Visa and is ready for Technical Support on short notice.
Please contact us to learn more on how we are operating in the Kingdom and how we can add value to your operation.
Hamburg Trading House is an authorized Shell Marine lubricants distributor in the UAE. In addition to Shell Marine Products, they are representing Tribomar in the United Arab Emirates for their Oil Management Systems and Tribomar Test Equipment. Hamburg Trading House is focusing on Marine business only offering its customers outstanding services at competitive prices.
- Hamburg Trading House was Invited to the Shell Marine Middle East & Mediterranean Distributor Meeting in Athens, Greece
- We Have Moved
- Hamburg Trading House Participated in the Seatrade Offshore Marine & Workboats Exhibition in Abu Dhabi
- Be our Guest at Seatrade Offshore Marine & Workboats Middle East 2017
- Introducing the Next Generation Shell Gear Oils – Shell Omala S4 GXV Series to our Product Portfolio
- M/V Venus Technical Ship Visit by Hamburg Trading House
- Hamburg Trading House is now “IKTVA” compliant in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia