Shell Marine International Port Network
October 30, 2016
Shell Marine lubricants now available in Australia and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. These new ports added to the Shell network ,allow us to deliver more of our high quality lubricants to our key customers operating in these regions. We provide customers with a wide range of lubricants and greases to suit almost every piece of equipment on a ship.
- Shell Marine Lubricants will be available in Australia from 31 October 2016 .
The below mentioned 16 ports are added to Shell Marine International Port Network. We also have the ability to serve additional non- listed ports and can confirm on case by case basis.
- Botany Bay
- Port Kembla
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is also included in the Shell Marine International Port Network from 22 August 2016.
We will be able to supply at five major ports in KSA. Also we have the ability to serve additional non- listed ports and can confirm on case by case basis.
The below listed ports in KSA are included to the Shell Network.
Please send your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hamburg Trading House is an authorized Shell Marine lubricants distributor in the UAE. In addition to Shell Marine Products, they are representing Tribomar in the United Arab Emirates for their Oil Management Systems and Tribomar Test Equipment. Hamburg Trading House is focusing on Marine business only offering its customers outstanding services at competitive prices.
- Hamburg Trading House Customer Event
- Hamburg Trading House was Invited to the Shell Marine Middle East & Mediterranean Distributor Meeting in Athens, Greece
- We Have Moved
- Hamburg Trading House Participated in the Seatrade Offshore Marine & Workboats Exhibition in Abu Dhabi
- Be our Guest at Seatrade Offshore Marine & Workboats Middle East 2017
- Introducing the Next Generation Shell Gear Oils – Shell Omala S4 GXV Series to our Product Portfolio
- M/V Venus Technical Ship Visit by Hamburg Trading House