The Global Downturn in the Oil and Gas Market has Driven Offshore Vessel Owners to Radically Cut Costs
October 19, 2016
The global downturn in the oil and gas market has driven offshore vessel owners to radically cut costs in order to withstand with the current disruptions in the market. As these changes in the market were taking shape we have responded to the customers by conducting an extraordinary and intensive review measures to maximize their cost savings. Our Technical manager Mr. Varun Thomas together with Shell Senior Technical Manager Mr. Sandeep Banerji, visited our customer vessels to assess the situations onboard, conduct training for vessel staff and to propose a course of action that helps them to reduce their operational cost. Trainings on Marine Lubricant Analysis and use of onboard Lube oil test kits were conducted which allows them to assess the Lubricant condition ,extend the oil drain intervals and reduce total lubricant consumption thereby reducing the operational costs.
Hamburg Trading House is an authorized Shell Marine lubricants distributor in the UAE. In addition to Shell Marine Products, they are representing Tribomar in the United Arab Emirates for their Oil Management Systems and Tribomar Test Equipment. Hamburg Trading House is focusing on Marine business only offering its customers outstanding services at competitive prices.
- Hamburg Trading House was Invited to the Shell Marine Middle East & Mediterranean Distributor Meeting in Athens, Greece
- We Have Moved
- Hamburg Trading House Participated in the Seatrade Offshore Marine & Workboats Exhibition in Abu Dhabi
- Be our Guest at Seatrade Offshore Marine & Workboats Middle East 2017
- Introducing the Next Generation Shell Gear Oils – Shell Omala S4 GXV Series to our Product Portfolio
- M/V Venus Technical Ship Visit by Hamburg Trading House
- Hamburg Trading House is now “IKTVA” compliant in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia