Shell Morlina S2 B Lubricating Oils
Industrial Bearing & circulating Oils
Previous Name: Shell Morlina Oils
Shell Morlina S2B Lubricating Oils are designed to provide outstanding oxidation and water separation protection for most industrial bearing & circulating oil system applications and certain other industrial applications which do not require oils with extreme pressure (EP) properties. It meets the requirements of the Morgan Construction company and Danieli for common bearing oils. Shell Morlina S2 B oils are available in ISO viscosity grades 150 ,220 & 320.
- Long oil life – Maintenance saving.
- Outstanding wear & corrosion protection.
- Enhanced system efficiency.
- Excellent water separation & air release.
- Machine Circulation Systems
- Oil Lubricated Bearings
- Suitable for most Plain & rolling element bearings
- General industrial applications
- Roll – neck bearings
- Low or moderately loaded Enclosed industrial gear systems where EP performance is not
Specifications and Approvals
- Morgan MORGOIL Lubricant Specification New oil.
- Danieli Standard oil 6.124249.F
- DIN 51517-1-type C
- DIN 51517-2-type CL
Compatibility & Miscibility
Shell Morlina S2 B oils are compatible with all seal materials and paint normally specified for use with mineral oils.
For additional information or any other request, please use the form below.