Shell Turbo S4 X 32
Premium based industrial steam, gas & combined cycle turbine lubricant
Shell Turbo S4 X 32 is based on Gas-to- Liquid (GTL) technology & has been developed to meet the demands of the latest high efficiency turbine systems. Designed to offer outstanding long term performance under the most severe operating conditions. Shell Turbo S4 X 32 will minimize deposit and sludge formation even under cyclic peak loading conditions.
- Extended Life.
- Enhanced Equipment protection.
- Enhanced system efficiency.
- Power and industrial steam, gas & combined cycle turbines.
- For industrial applications where a high performance gas turbine oil is required for the lubrication of turbo compressors.
Specifications and Approvals
- General Electric GEK 32568j, 46506e, 28143b,107395a & 120498.
- DIN 51515-Part 1 L-TD & Part 2 L-TG
- ISO 8068, L-TGB & L-TGSB
- MAN D&T SE TED 10000494596
- Solar ES 9-224Y Class II
- Alstom HTGD 90 117 V0001Y
- ASTM 4304-13 Type I & III
- Dresser Rand (spec 003-406-001 type I & III)
- GB (China) 111120-2011, L-TGA, L-TSA, L-TGSB
- Siemens power generation, spec TLV 9013 04 & TLV 9013 05
- Elliot Turbo Machinery X-18-0004
- Westinghouse 21 T0591 & 55125Z3 & Eng Spec_DP21T-00000443.
- For applications with highly loaded gearboxes Shell Turbo S4 GX series must be used.