Shell Turbo T Series
High quality industrial steam & gas turbine Lubricants.
Shell Turbo Oils T have long been regarded as the industry standard turbine oil. It has been developed to offer improved performance capable of meeting the demands of the most modern steam turbine systems and light duty gas turbines, which require no enhanced anti-wear performance for the gearbox. Shell Turbo Oils T are formulated from high quality hydrotreated base oils and a combination of zinc-free additives that provide excellent oxidative stability, protection against rust & corrosion, low foaming and excellent demulsibility. Shell Turbo Oils T are available in ISO Viscosity grades 32, 46, 68 & 100.
- High resistance to oxidation.
- High Resistance to Foaming and Rapid Air- Release.
- Positive Water-shedding properties.
- Excellent Rust & Corrosion Protection.
- Industrial steam turbines & light duty gas turbines which require no enhanced anti-wear performance for the gearbox.
- Hydroelectric turbine lubrication.
- Centrifugal & axial, dynamic turbo compressors and pumps where an R& O type or turbine oil is recommended.
- Numerous applications where strong control over rust and oxidation is required.
Specifications and Approvals
- General Electric GEK 28143b –Type II
- Siemens – Power generation TLV 9013 04 & TLV 9013 05
- DIN 51515-1 TD & DIN 51515-2 TG
- ISO 8068, L-TSA & L-TGA
- Andritz Hydro
- MAN D&T SE TED 10000494596
- Indian Standard IS 1012:2002
- Solar ES 9-224Y Class II
- GEC Alstom NBA P50001A
- JIS K 2213: 2006 Type 2
- Alstom power hydro generators
- ASTM D4304, Type I & Type III
- Dresser Rand (spec 003-406-001)
- Alstom Power Turbo-Systems HTGD 90-117
- Man Turbo SP 079984 D0000 E99
- Cincinnati Approvals: P-55
- Skoda: Technical Properties Tp 0010P/97 for use in steam turbines
For additional information or any other request, please use the form below.